Monday, February 2, 2009

39 and Holding!

Today was a great day thanks to all the wonderful Birthday wishes from sweet friends and family! Jeff was the first to wish me Happy Birthday, followed by sloppy birthday kisses from four sweet kids. Evan was a little disappointed that it wasn't HIS birthday, but was happy to hear that his birthday was coming up in June. "OK", he said, "You get my birthday for me in June?" When I mentioned that I was 39 and said, "This is my LAST birthday", Ethan got real serious and asked, "Are you gonna die?" (Wrong thing to say to a six year-old!)

My entire staff crammed into my office at 9 a.m. to sing Happy Birthday to me! (They are the best!) Tonight, we had dinner at The Olive Garden, and then went to my Mom & Dad's for cake. Ethan and Emma picked out the cutest rubber duckie PJs for me (I can't wait to wear them!), and Jeff got me a digital picture frame. A perfect way to celebrate my LAST birthday!

No comments: